Classic Rock Cycle
Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Classic Rock Cycle ― Level III
Looking for a group exercise class that rocks? This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get your heart pumping to classic rock tunes during this 60 minute cycling class!
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Confirmatory Factor Analysis (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- GFPL Animaga Club (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Microsoft Word (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Saudi Arabian Night (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (6:15 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Volleyball at Southern Utah (8 PM)