Friday, October 18, 2013 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Revolution ― Level II
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Friday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Change The Game: New Responses to Bad Behavior (8:30 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Friends of the Library Fall Book Sale (9 AM)
- Jimmy John's Table at the Memorial Union (10:30 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- AFAA Personal Trainer Certification (1 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Soccer at Southern Utah (4 PM)
- Quilting on the Red Quilt Show Presented by North Star Quilters Guild (5 PM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving at South Dakota (6 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at South Dakota (6 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Miami (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Ohio State (7:05 PM)
- Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Joseph Tran: Magician, Comedian (9 PM)
- DOG SEES GOD (9:30 PM)