Friday, November 22, 2013 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Revolution ― Level II
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Friday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Men's Swimming & Diving Northwestern Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Northwestern Invite (All Day)
- NDUS/UND IT Building Dedication (9 AM)
- Breaking Bread and Conversation (9 AM)
- Clothesline Project Eval (11:30 AM)
- Noon Harvest Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)LEEPS Lecture (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Theresa Magelky Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Ally Training (1 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (3 PM)
- THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Physics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at BU (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Wisconsin (7:05 PM)
- A Chorus Line (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Ronnie Jordan (9 PM)