Saturday, October 19, 2013 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power Cycle ― Level II
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Ron Pynn Invitational (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes (8 AM)
- AFAA Personal Trainer Certification (8 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Quilting on the Red Quilt Show (9 AM)
- Friends of the Library Fall Book Sale (9 AM)
- Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes - TEAM UND (9:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Wine Walk (1 PM)
- Women's Cross Country UND Ron Pynn Invitational (2 PM)
- Football vs. Sacramento State (2:30 PM)
- Men's Cross Country UND Ron Pynn Invitational (2:45 PM)
- Opera Viewing (6 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Ohio State (7:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Miami (7:30 PM)
- Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- Volleyball at Northern Arizona (9:30 PM)
- DOG SEES GOD (9:30 PM)