Saturday, October 26, 2013 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power Cycle ― Level II
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- (editor's pick)END-TOMBED 12-Hour Mountain Bike Race (8 AM)
- Premed Day (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Tabata (12:15 PM)
- Graduate Trumpet Recital (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun at the Wellness Center (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Peter and the Wolf Family Fun Concert (3 PM)
- Football at Portland State (3:05 PM)
- Women's Hockey at SCSU (3:05 PM)
- Graduate Trombone Recital (4 PM)
- Volleyball vs. Montana State (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Haunted Stacks (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. U.S. U-18 Team (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Shadows (7:30 PM)
- Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- Haunted Lab (9 PM)