(editor's pick)Denim and Diamonds
Friday, October 4, 2013 7 PM - 11 PM
Category: Dining Event
Contact: Patricia Hodny 701.777.6265
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota School of Law
Gorecki Alumni Center
3501 University Ave
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Tickets are now on sale for UND’s annual staff and faculty celebration Denim & Diamonds hosted by UND Staff Senate.
Tickets are $10 and only 200 will be sold. This year’s event will take place at the Gorecki Alumni Center. The celebration is open to all UND staff, faculty, family and friends.
There will be live music; delicious gourmet appetizers; mock-gaming; a silent auction; and a chance to win a custom diamond jewelry piece designed by Hilary Klinicke of K&J Jewelry.
Keep up to date on our silent auction items by going to www.facebook.com/UNDStaffSenateDenimDiamonds. Please contact any staff senator or Trish Hodny, Chair of Denim and Diamonds, at 777.6265 or firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your tickets.
For more information on this event, go to UND.edu/staff-senate/annual-events.cfm.
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Men's Tennis at SDSU Invitational (All Day)
- Women's Tennis at SDSU Invite (All Day)
- Last day for instructors to submit Removal of Incomplete Grade form to Registrar (All Day)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Red River Women's Studies Conference (8:30 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Soccer vs. Northern Colorado (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving Green-White Intrasquad (4 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving Green-White Intrasquad (4 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Women's Cross Country at SDSU Classic (5:45 PM)
- Men's Cross Country at SDSU Classic (6:15 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Lindenwood (7:05 PM)
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)