Engineering and Technology Career Fair
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11 AM - 3 PM
A great opportunity to visit with several employers about their company and job openings.
A list of companies attending and the positions they hire is on Career Services website and in Career Connect.
Bring your student ID for quick check in.
Students who attend the Meet & Greet on Feb. 18 and the Career Fair are eligible to win an awesome prize.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Public Hearing - Public Service Commission (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Dysfunction to Development: A Team Approach (8:30 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Career Fair - Engineering, Technology and Aerospace Majors (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Employer/Student Meet and Greet (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)