Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for faculty to submit “Final Report on Candidate” form to the School of Graduate Studies (All Day)
- Last day to submit final copy of electronic Thesis/Dissertation for publishing (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Progressive Discipline (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Art Miles Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Santa Village (4 PM)
- SMHS Building Update (4:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Free Movie! An Unexpected Journey! (6 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Maury & Misti and Their Axes (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)