Thursday, December 12, 2013 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Tuesday &Thursday at 8:00pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for faculty to submit “Final Report on Candidate” form to the School of Graduate Studies (All Day)
- Last day to submit final copy of electronic Thesis/Dissertation for publishing (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Progressive Discipline (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Art Miles Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Santa Village (4 PM)
- SMHS Building Update (4:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Free Movie! An Unexpected Journey! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Maury & Misti and Their Axes (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)