Classic Rock Cycle
Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Classic Rock Cycle
Looking for a group exercise class that rocks? This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get your heart pumping to classic rock tunes during this 60 minute cycling class!
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for faculty to submit “Final Report on Candidate” form to the School of Graduate Studies (All Day)
- Last day to submit final copy of electronic Thesis/Dissertation for publishing (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Progressive Discipline (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Art Miles Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- Santa Village (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- SMHS Building Update (4:30 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Free Movie! An Unexpected Journey! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Maury & Misti and Their Axes (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)