East Coast Swing Dance Class
Wednesday, November 6, 2013 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Health & Wellness, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Mallory Custer 715.928.0002
Contact Dept: UND Swing Club
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This is a UND Wellness Center class ran by the UND Swing Club. Swing dancing is a fun workout that combines flexibility, strength, and especially cardiovascular activity into a fully synergistic workout. Dancers will participate in a fun and social environment while getting a great workout at the same time. The class will dance to classic swing music from the era and brand new swing music from current popular artists. All skill levels are welcome for this class. No prior dance experience is needed.
The UND Swing Club will be holding their weekly meetings immediately after class.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Cans For Fines (The Nancy Gardner Memorial Food Drive) (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Nontraditional Student Recognition Week (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- How to Process Payments (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- French Club Food and Toiletries Drive (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Legacy of the Nuremberg Trials (7 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)