Monday, November 18, 2013 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session!
Class is held on Monday at 5:00pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Chasidy Faith Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Alzheimer's Information Class: Caring Through the Holidays (1:30 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Friends of the Library Meeting (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Manners Matter - Etiquette/Networking Dinner (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- American Indian Film Festival (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Student Voice Recital (8 PM)