Specialty Group Exercise Registration
Thursday, September 5, 2013 All Day
Cost: Varies by class
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Do you need more fun in your exercise routine? Specialty Exercise offers a themed workout that gathers others with interests like yours. Specialty Exercise is progressive, meaning it starts with basic instruction and builds upon the featured foundation. Our specialty options provide a fun atmosphere and new challenges to any routine. Because of the specific design creation, equipment and knowledge of instructor that is needed, a small fee is associated with each Specialty Exercise. The fee may be variable depending on the combination of previously listed factors.
Check out: http://und.edu/health-wellness/wellness/fitness/specialty.cfm for all the details and classes and find out how to register!!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Dodgeball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Inline Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Potato Bowl Baked Potato Bar (11 AM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Groundbreaking for UND Athletics High Performance Center (1:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Potato Bowl French Fry Feed (4:30 PM)
- Library U @ GFPL! Learn about M.O.O.C! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- House Party (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Book Signing: Marilyn Hagerty (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)