Specialty Group Exercise Registration
Friday, September 6, 2013 All Day
Cost: Varies by class
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Do you need more fun in your exercise routine? Specialty Exercise offers a themed workout that gathers others with interests like yours. Specialty Exercise is progressive, meaning it starts with basic instruction and builds upon the featured foundation. Our specialty options provide a fun atmosphere and new challenges to any routine. Because of the specific design creation, equipment and knowledge of instructor that is needed, a small fee is associated with each Specialty Exercise. The fee may be variable depending on the combination of previously listed factors.
Check out: http://und.edu/health-wellness/wellness/fitness/specialty.cfm for all the details and classes and find out how to register!!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Women's Golf at Concordia College (10 AM)
- Volleyball at UAB (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Soccer at Western Illinois (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Potato Bowl 10K Run & Tater Tot Trot (4 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Men's Cross Country at Oz Memorial (5 PM)
- Volleyball at Austin Peay (5 PM)
- Women's Cross Country at Oz Memorial (5:30 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- House Party (7 PM)