Airline Pilots Association Meeting
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7 PM
ALPA ACE (Airline Pilots Association Aviation Collegiate Experience) will host our KICKOFF meeting on September 11th @7PM in Odegard 114.
ALPA ACE is a growing aviation student organization here at UND where we strive to give you an insight into the Airline industry. At our meetings we bring in Airline hiring executives from major airlines such as Delta and Express Jets and offer one on one mock interviews in a realworld setting to help prepare you for your career. ALPA also hosts student meetings offering discussion, Networking contacts, Information on the industry and a fun and exiting time to share with fellow aviation colleagues.
Whether you are a Commercial Aviation major, UAS, ATC or Flight Education... ALPA ACE offers AMAZING networking opprotunities; i guarantee you wont leave ALPA without knowing someone who could possibly influence your carreer in Aviation!
For More Information, Add our FACEBOOK Page. Search: "UND ALPA ACE" or at the link --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/198360846912075/
Thanks, See you Wednesday!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (8:30 AM)
- Effective Time and Meeting Management (8:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Study Abroad Fair (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Flu Vaccinations @ The Grand Forks Public Library (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Soccer vs. North Dakota State (4:30 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)