Effective Time and Meeting Management
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Category: Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Emily Holth 701.777.3664
Contact Dept: CRC
Memorial Union Badlands Union
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
- Explore your "time traps" through a self assessment
- Learn new ways to structure your time and minimize interruptions
- Make a plan for improving your own time management skills
- Apply newly learned skills to a meeting setting
- How to facilitate meetings more efficiently and effectively
- How to manage all the voices at the table
- How to set the agenda and plan for more productive meetings
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).