Crock Pot Cooking
Friday, December 6, 2013 12:30 PM - 1 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
BYOCP! (Bring your own Crock Pot)
Join us in the Culinary Corner for Crock Pot Cooking. Classes will be held each and every Friday at 12:30 pm. You'll have dinner ready by the time you leave work! Recipes will feed a family of 4, or will be great as leftovers!
Don't forget your crock pot!
To register: click here!
Please note: a Wellness Center membership is NOT required for participation in Culinary Corner classes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Men's Diving Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming at U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Women's Diving at Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- St. Nicholas Celebration (11 AM)
- Local Author Day (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Clarkson (2 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Winter Wunderland (6 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Western Michigan (6:05 PM)