Family Fun at the Wellness Center
Friday, September 27, 2013 6 PM - 9 PM
Cost: $10 per family
Category: Kids & Families, Health & Wellness, Community Event
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
Wellness Center 801 Princeton St.
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Bring kids, grandkids or neighborhood kids to the Family Fun at the Wellness Center on Friday, September 27th from 6-9pm. There will be climbing on the rock wall, open gym, board games, snacks and fun, fun, FUN! This is part of a Family weekend event and also open to the community to attend. There is a $10 family fee.
We provide in-line hockey pucks, basketballs, footballs, volleyballs, parachute games, bouncers, rock wall equipment and soccer balls for the gyms and multi-activity court. You can bring rollerblades and hockey sticks.
Questions? Contact Kim Ruliffson, Coordinator of Work Well 701-777-0210.
Staff, faculty and students need to use their parking pass to park at the Wellness Center lot.
Those coming for Parent’s weekend/Family weekend need to use your parking pass.
Community members can get a temporary parking pass by giving your license plate information to the front desk.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Wild Hog Marathon Weekend (All Day)
- Men's Tennis at Creighton Invite (All Day)
- Women's Tennis at Creighton Invite (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Family Weekend (9 AM)
- Breaking Bread and Conversation (9 AM)
- UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Soccer at Sacramento State (6 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Pursuit of Excellence (7:05 PM)
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lawrence Faculty Lecture Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Home Free (9 PM)