Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12 PM - 1 PM
Grab your lunch and head over to Career Services in McCannel Hall, Room 280! Those attending our sessions can choose, as a group, which of the three sessions offered that they prefer.
Already attended one and want to hear more? Schedule an appointment by callilng 701-777-3904.
*"How to Effectively Destroy Your Professional Image via Social Media"
*"How to Keep Your Resume From Landing in the 'NO' Pile"
*"How to Make a Splash at the Interview Without Drowning"
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Leading with a Positive Attitude (8:30 AM)
- Running, Reading & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Not Just Friends: Identifying & Recovering from Emotional Affairs (10:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Career Fair Success Session (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Our $250 Benefit: HealthyBlue and Health Club Credit (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Visa Issues & Hiring International Faculty & Staff (1 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Healthy Snacks (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Executive Briefing (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Defensive Driving (6 PM)
- Detention and Degrading Treatment (7 PM)
- "A Day In The Life of an Airline Pilot" Guest Speaker (7 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)