Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12 PM - 1 PM
Grab your lunch and head over to Career Services in McCannel Hall, Room 280! Those attending our sessions can choose, as a group, which of the three sessions offered that they prefer.
Already attended one and want to hear more? Schedule an appointment by callilng 701-777-3904.
*"How to Effectively Destroy Your Professional Image via Social Media"
*"How to Keep Your Resume From Landing in the 'NO' Pile"
*"How to Make a Splash at the Interview Without Drowning"
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- International Education Week (8 AM)
- Essential Skills for Meaningful Supervision (8:30 AM)
- Northern Ink & NaNoWriMo Write In (9 AM)
- ND Industrial Commission Oil & Gas Division Hearing (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Tri-College Career & Internship Fair (12 PM)
- International Education Week: Women's Center: Meet, Eat and Learn: World View of Women (12 PM)
- 'The Round House' Seminar (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Smart Government: How Federal Investments Improve the Lives of North Dakotans (12:15 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Gorecki Alumni Center LEED Platinum Reception (4 PM)
- CANCELED: Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Minnesota Morris (7 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)