Thursday, October 24, 2013 12 PM - 1 PM
Grab your lunch and head over to Career Services in McCannel Hall, Room 280! Those attending our sessions can choose, as a group, which of the three sessions offered that they prefer.
Already attended one and want to hear more? Schedule an appointment by callilng 701-777-3904.
*"How to Effectively Destroy Your Professional Image via Social Media"
*"How to Keep Your Resume From Landing in the 'NO' Pile"
*"How to Make a Splash at the Interview Without Drowning"
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Payroll Intermediate (8:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)ND Law Reveiw Energy Law Symposium (8:30 AM)
- ImageNow Accounting Services Summit (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Path Analysis (10 AM)
- Arts & Culture: David Pagel (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Arts & Culture: Kerri Miller (3:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Volleyball vs. Montana (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Culture: Canon Fodder (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Horror Double Feature - Double the Fright! (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Trumpet Volunscary (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)