Thursday, November 21, 2013 12 PM - 1 PM
Grab your lunch and head over to Career Services in McCannel Hall, Room 280! Those attending our sessions can choose, as a group, which of the three sessions offered that they prefer.
Already attended one and want to hear more? Schedule an appointment by callilng 701-777-3904.
*"How to Effectively Destroy Your Professional Image via Social Media"
*"How to Keep Your Resume From Landing in the 'NO' Pile"
*"How to Make a Splash at the Interview Without Drowning"
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit Thesis/Dissertation “Preliminary Approval,” “Notice of Defense” and format copy to the School of Graduate Studies (All Day)
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Curriculum Proposals Education Sessions (8:30 AM)
- Project Connect (9:30 AM)
- Wal-Mart Table at the Union (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Great American Smokeout (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Faculty Teaching Showcase (12 PM)
- SCoFR Meeting (12 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Ultimate Diva Expo (5 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Microsoft Word (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- Volleyball vs. Northern Arizona (7 PM)
- GFPL Animaga Club (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- A Chorus Line (7:30 PM)
- CANCELED: Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)