Thursday, December 5, 2013 12 PM - 1 PM
Grab your lunch and head over to Career Services in McCannel Hall, Room 280! Those attending our sessions can choose, as a group, which of the three sessions offered that they prefer.
Already attended one and want to hear more? Schedule an appointment by callilng 701-777-3904.
*"How to Effectively Destroy Your Professional Image via Social Media"
*"How to Keep Your Resume From Landing in the 'NO' Pile"
*"How to Make a Splash at the Interview Without Drowning"
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Men's Diving Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming at U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Women's Diving at Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Last day for Thesis/Dissertation Defense (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Space Robotics Forum (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Matthew Burton-Kelly Doctoral Examination (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- CANCELED: Talk: 'Women in Prison' (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Create A Holiday Letter (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Ready, Set, SNACK! (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)