(editor's pick)Drunk Tank
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Michael Tingum 701.777.4165
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness Hub
Memorial Union Loading Dock
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An anonymous Q&A session about alcohol, featuring a panel of experts from the community, including a UPD Officer, Dietician, Bartender, and UND Health & Wellness Hub Staff.
Look for the fishbowls around campus or at the event to submit your questions.
Free Pizza & Jimmy John's Subs!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Houston Baptist (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Kelly Services Table at the Union (10:30 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Employer/Student Meet & Greet (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (7 PM)
- STEM Cafe` - CSI @ Your Library! (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Music Faculty Lecture Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)