Monday, October 7, 2013 7 PM - 9 PM
The University Program Council, a division of Student Government, in conjunction UND Norsk invites the public to attend Logan Lind a famed Norwegian musician known for his “Folk/Rock with a Scandinavian Edge to UND”s Memorial Union Loading Dock on Monday Oct 7th at 7 PM.
Logan and his band mates will just be coming off an extended stint in Minot where they will be performing at Norsk Høstfest, the largest Scandinavian festival in North America.
Born in southern Norway and raised in the southern United States, Logan’s style is a marriage of
cultural sounds with original song writing wrapped in a high energy show. This unique sound is
captured in his newly released EP, “Troll Bait”.
In the summer of 2012, Logan returned to the land of his birth and toured some of Norway’s most recognized festivals. Logan will be returning to Norway the summer of 2014 for a very special tour. He will be traveling with the historic emigration ship, Restauration, as it sails into harbors all along the Norwegian coastline where he will be playing a series of concerts that honors the spirit of the Norwegian emigrant.
Armed with a weathered guitar, powerful raspy vocals, and songs full of depth and heart; this is one artist you won’t want to miss!
For more info visit: www.loganlind.com
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Homecoming Kickoff Breakfast (7:30 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Nebraska (10 AM)
- Women's Golf at LPGA Xavier Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- Free Beginning Meditation Class (6:30 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Volleyball at Northern Colorado (8 PM)
- Clothesline Project (8 PM)