Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Contact: Suzanne Sholes 701.777.3000
Contact Dept: Office of Admissions
Gorecki Alumni Center
3501 University Ave
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Ready to experience UND for yourself? We'd love to have you!
A campus visit is a great way to experience university life and see firsthand what awaits you at UND. When you visit our beautiful campus, you'll experience everything from academics to student life to living in the residence halls to the fabulous food.
We encourage your family to participate in the campus visit experience. (After all, you'll probably want a second opinion!)
Plus, we know you've got a ton of questions, and we'll make sure you don't leave until each one is answered.
Learn more about the various aerospace programs including aviation, atmospheric sciences, airport management, and computer science. You'll also tour the airport and see UND's fleet of aircraft and aerospace simulators.
Parking is available in the parking lot adjoining the Gorecki Alumni Building - please stop in and pick up your parking permit if you did not receive on in an email.
Other Events on This Day
- Day of Percussion (All Day)
- Women's Cross Country at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Chamber Music Festival (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Behind the Mask - Costume 5k (10 AM)
- Chamber Music Festival (10:30 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Men's Cross Country Big Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Chamber Music Festival (12 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Kansas/Neb.-Omaha (1 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Minnesota Crookston (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Music Festival (3 PM)
- Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Football at Northern Arizona (6 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Volleyball at Weber State (8 PM)