Specialty Group Exercise Registration
Sunday, October 13, 2013 All Day
Cost: Varies by class
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Do you need more fun in your exercise routine? Specialty Exercise offers a themed workout that gathers others with interests like yours. Specialty Exercise is progressive, meaning it starts with basic instruction and builds upon the featured foundation. Our specialty options provide a fun atmosphere and new challenges to any routine. Because of the specific design creation, equipment and knowledge of instructor that is needed, a small fee is associated with each Specialty Exercise. The fee may be variable depending on the combination of previously listed factors.
6-Week Classes include:
- ViPR - Held Tuesday & Thursday @5:15 pm; $50 (12 classes)
- Morning Reformer Pilates - Held Mon & Wed @ 6:15am; $75 (12 classes)
- Rise & Climb - Held Mon & Wed @ 7:15 am; $75 (12 classes)
- Beginner's Meditation Yoga - Held Tuesday @ 7:15pm; $25 (6 classes)
Head to the Wellness Center website for all the details and classes and find out how to register!!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Women's Hockey vs. UMD (2:05 AM)
- (editor's pick)Green Gallop Homecoming Run (9:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Soccer vs. Eastern Washington (1 PM)
- READ Dogs @ GFPL (2 PM)
- Turbo Kick (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Official Blues Brothers Review (7:30 PM)