(editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Blue Like Jazz
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7 PM
Cost: Freewill donation
Category: Community Event, Movie Event
Contact: Marica Mikulak 701.777.4718
Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Blue Like Jazz, 2012 fictional comedy brought to you through UND's Global Vision Film Series.
Many of the films in the Global Visions Film Series are award winning national and international films, whose cinematic acuity and artistic perspectives reveal the realities of daily life from cross-cultural perspectives, exposing the unity and disparity of the human condition around the world.
The series is free and open to the public. Suggested goodwill donations of $1 are encouraged, but not required. Film-goers are encouraged to come early to ensure a seat.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- OSHA 10 Hour (8 AM)
- Free ADHD Screenings (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Culture: Beck's Songbook (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)