Wake Up to UND
Thursday, October 3, 2013 7:30 AM
Registration opens at 7:15 A.M.
Free On-site, no hassle parking.
RSVP deadline is September 27, 2013. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-772-7271 to RSVP.
The Chamber - GF/EGF and the University of North Dakota invite you to attend the 8th annual "Wake Up to UND" breakfast program featuring UND President, Dr. Robert Kelley.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Engineering/Technology (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Break the Silence Rally (5 PM)
- Cliff's Natural Resources Info Session (5 PM)
- 'RUSSIAN' the Season! Promotional Party (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: (6 PM)
- 3M Info Session (6 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (6:15 PM)
- CANCELED: Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Outrageous Faith (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Guest Tuba Recital (8 PM)