Budgets Overview Inquiry
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Are UND Students Engaged? Results from a Recent Study (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at Arkansas State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Indian Studies Association's Silent Auction (11 AM)
- Native American Women's Influence in the Fur Trade (11 AM)
- Softball at Illinois-Chicago (12 PM)
- Religious Liberty Challenges Facing the American Muslim Community (12:15 PM)
- Four Generations of HoChunk Resistance (1 PM)
- Softball at Illinois-Chicago (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Sexual Exploitation of Native Women (3 PM)
- National Public Health Week (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Tabata II (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Time Out Week Open Mic (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tone Def Sirens (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Theatre presents "Rumors" (7:30 PM)
- Composition Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)