Budgets Overview Inquiry
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:30 AM - 10 AM
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Land In Her Own Name" Exhibit (All Day)
- Library Card Sign-Up Month Photo Contest! (All Day)
- Boot Camp (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- NEW! The New U2 and what it means for YOU (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- What's New in Blackboard Fall 2014 (10 AM)
- State Employee Recognition Week Taco in a Bag (11:30 AM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- OU Basic Training Session (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sandra Mitchell Welcome Reception (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Grand Cities Children's Choir Auditions (4:30 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (5:15 PM)
- Friends of GFPL Quarterly Meeting (5:15 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Remembering Pioneer Women (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)