Budgets Overview Inquiry
Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center, Room 9
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND faculty and staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Renovator Refresher (8 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Ice Cream Social (10:30 AM)
- NanoArt Exhibit: Hidden Landscapes II (12 PM)
- CANCELED!! Practice Interview Day (1 PM)
- Political Science & Public Administration Awards & Recognition Ceremony (3:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Studio One - Live Television Show (4:30 PM)
- Face to Face: Portrait Drawing Class (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- ViPR (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Volbeat, Anthrax, Crobot Concert (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Community Music Spring Concert (8 PM)
- Study at Smith Hall (8 PM)
- Moonlight Pizza at Squires Dining Center 10pm - midnight (10 PM)