Budgets Overview Inquiry
Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Softball at NCAA Regionals (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (9 AM)
- NEW! Fiscal Year-End Procedures (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Baseball at Sacramento State (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group (7 PM)