Budgets Overview Inquiry
Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (8 AM)
- 1st Annual Play Therapy Conference (8:30 AM)
- Android App Inventor Camp (9 AM)
- CANCELED: Payroll Basics (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Microsoft Office Word 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Football One Day Elite Camps (1 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- All About Art @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)