Budgets Overview Inquiry
Tuesday, June 9, 2015 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center, Room 9
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to apply (12 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Story Time @ GFPL (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- PiYo (12 PM)
- Teaching with Technology Seminars (12:30 PM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Tabata I (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:30 PM)