Budgets Overview Inquiry
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center, Room 9
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department’s budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department’s budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; and shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Shannon Smidt
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Volleyball Registration (All Day)
- Returning Resident Room Selection - New Room (All Day)
- Returning Resident - 2nd Chance Renewal (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- SemperFit (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Operations & Maintenance (8 AM)
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Preschool Story Time @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (11 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Helen Hamilton Day (4:30 PM)
- PiYo (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4:45 PM)
- CycleStretch (5:30 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (6 PM)
- M Basketball vs Omaha (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Memphis The Musical (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)