Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Prerequisite: Must have previously attended a “Budgets Overview Inquiry” session and must have a PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to run, read, and understand PeopleSoft financial reports. Important tips will be provided to help you recognize why, when, and how to reconcile revenue and expense transactions posted to your funds. Troubleshooting tips and tools to help you resolve budgeting errors will also be provided. This session includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Tom Swangler
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Apply for a Degree (All Day)
- Library Card Sign-Up Month Photo Contest! (All Day)
- EarthCycle (All Day)
- Women & Weights: Registration (All Day)
- Boot Camp (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- 24/40 Hour HAZWOPER Initial (8 AM)
- PaymentNet Training (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- M Golf vs. South Dakota State (12 PM)
- W Golf at South Dakota State (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (5 PM)
- Meet the Company: Continental Resources (5 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (5:15 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- AH! Talks (7 PM)
- STEM Cafe (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)