Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Prerequisite: Must have previously attended a “Budgets Overview Inquiry” U2 session and must have a PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to run, read, and understand PeopleSoft financial reports. Important tips will be provided to help you recognize why, when, and how to reconcile revenue and expense transactions posted to your funds. Troubleshooting tips and tools to help you resolve budgeting errors will also be provided. This session includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Tom Swangler
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Parking Ramp Maintenance (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF sessions (All Day)
- Northern Plains Convective Storms Symposium (All Day)
- OSHA 10 Hour (8 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Grades Due from Faculty (12 PM)
- Cindy Grabe Retirement Party (4:30 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)