Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 2 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center, Room 9
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Must have previously attended a “Budgets Overview Inquiry” U2 session and must have a PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to run, read, and understand PeopleSoft financial reports. Important tips will be provided to help you recognize why, when, and how to reconcile revenue and expense transactions posted to your funds. Troubleshooting tips and tools to help you resolve budgeting errors will also be provided. This session includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Tom Swangler
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Get Moving Registration Open (All Day)
- Returning Resident - 2nd Chance Renewal Room Selection (All Day)
- SemperFit (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- iPads for Content, Communication & Notetaking (9 AM)
- Preschool Story Time @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Table at the Union: Valley Fair POSTPONED UNTIL APRIL 7 (10 AM)
- Table at the Union: Marine Corps Officer Programs - See If You Qualify (10:30 AM)
- F/S Yoga (11:30 AM)
- Scheduling in Outlook – View Calendars and Set up Meetings Effortlessly (3 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (4:45 PM)
- Info Session: Marine Corps Officer Programs - See If You Qualify (5 PM)
- CycleStretch (5:30 PM)
- UCC9 & Secured Transactions Kickstarter (5:30 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (6 PM)
- Anita: Speaking Truth to Power (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Trombone Senior Recital (8 PM)