Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center, Room 9
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Must have previously attended a “Budgets Overview Inquiry” session and must have a PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to run, read, and understand PeopleSoft financial reports. Important tips will be provided to help you recognize why, when, and how to reconcile revenue and expense transactions posted to your funds. Troubleshooting tips and tools to help you resolve budgeting errors will also be provided. This session includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Tom Swangler
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND faculty and staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- SemperFit (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician & Consultant (8 AM)
- Customizing Your Outlook Views – Change the Display of Emails and Calendar Events (9 AM)
- Preschool Story Time @ GFPL (10 AM)
- F/S Yoga (11:30 AM)
- M Golf Big Sky Championship (12 PM)
- NEW! NDPERS – Health, Life Insurance and Retirement (1 PM)
- Adobe Connect for Instructors (2 PM)
- Yi-Fang Huang Violin Masterclass (3:30 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (4:45 PM)
- CycleStretch (5:30 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Imagine Grand Forks (6:30 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art Exhibition Opening - Micah Bloom: Codex (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)