Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Prerequisite: Must have previously attended a “Budgets Overview Inquiry” session and must have a PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to run, read, and understand PeopleSoft financial reports. Important tips will be provided to help you recognize why, when, and how to reconcile revenue and expense transactions posted to your funds. Troubleshooting tips and tools to help you resolve budgeting errors will also be provided. This session includes hands-on practice activities.
Presenter: Tom Swangler
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Other Events on This Day
- The Seeds of Victory: Home Gardening Posters from the World Wars Exhibit (All Day)
- Dal Segno 2014 Music Camp (9 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Grades Due From Faculty (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden The Dirty River Boys (6 PM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Movies in the Park (9 PM)