PeopleSoft Queries – what they can do for you!
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9 AM - 10 AM
During this workshop you will learn useful finance queries and what they can do for you.
Presenter: Allison Peyton & Eileen Johnson
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Wisconsin (All Day)
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Interviewing & Hiring (10 AM)
- Monica Arvidson Open House (10 AM)
- Monica Arvidson Reception (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)State of the University Address (3:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Amreeka (7 PM)
- Aviation Safety Meeting (7 PM)
- Final Approach: Northwest Flight 650 (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Trombone Choir Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)