PeopleSoft Queries – what they can do for you!
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9 AM - 10 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
During this workshop you will learn useful finance queries and what they can do for you.
Presenter: Allison Peyton & Eileen Johnson
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Wisconsin (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Monica Arvidson Open House (10 AM)
- Monica Arvidson Reception (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Interviewing & Hiring (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)State of the University Address (3:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Amreeka (7 PM)
- Aviation Safety Meeting (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Final Approach: Northwest Flight 650 (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Trombone Choir Recital (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)