Thursday, March 12, 2015 9 AM - 10 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Memorial Union Badlands Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This training session will allow you to brush up on the policies and procedures regarding employee travel.
Presenter: Eileen Johnson
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Get Moving Registration Open (All Day)
- Returning Resident - 2nd Chance Renewal (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Creating and Managing Groups in Blackboard (10:30 AM)
- Cardio Sculpt (11:45 AM)
- W Basketball Big Sky Conference Tournament (12 PM)
- Fluid Yoga (12:30 PM)
- PiYo (3 PM)
- Open Forum - Ombuds Finalist (3:30 PM)
- CYCLExpress (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Studio One - Live Television Show (4:30 PM)
- WAR (5 PM)
- ViPR (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- African Affair Lecture (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)