OU Basic Training Session
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Carnegie Hall Training Room 7
250 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: No experience required to take this course but you must be registered as an OU user. If you do not have an account complete this form before taking the course: http://und.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm
Get started or brush up on OmniUpdate (OU) UND’s content management system for creating and maintaining websites. Learn the basic functions of OU including: creating pages, adding text and images, proper ways to build in hyperlinks, and how to modify your navigation and footer files.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (9 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Making Video Presentations with PowerPoint and your Voice (10 AM)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Level 2 (Intermediate) (1 PM)
- Yoga Relax (3 PM)
- iPads for Content, Communication & Notetaking (3:30 PM)
- TONE (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycling (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Barre (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Extended Dinner Closes for Semester at 11pm (11 PM)