OU Advanced Training Session
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 2 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Robertson-Sayre CILT Workshops, Room 204
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (9 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (9 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Creating Surveys in Qualtrics (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Lunch Crunch (12 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- Teen Café (4 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)