OU Advanced Training Session
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tera Buckley
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Effective Time and Meeting Management (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)The Body Project: Session 1 (12 PM)
- Meet, Eat & Learn (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- PHS Training Session (2 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- STOMP (7:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)