OU Advanced Training Session
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Study Abroad Fair (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- iPads & Apps for Content Communication and Note Taking (3 PM)
- NEW! The New U2 and what it means for YOU (3:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)