OU Advanced Training Session
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 2:30 PM - 4 PM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Returning Resident - 2nd Chance Renewal (All Day)
- Get Moving Registration Open (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Walk-In Wednesdays (10 AM)
- Department of Music Reception for William Harwood (1:30 PM)
- Yoga Relax (3 PM)
- TONE (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Music Video Cycling (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy: Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Spinsanity (6:30 PM)
- Barre (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)