OU Advanced Training Session
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10 AM - 11:30 AM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Bakken Shale Oil Conference (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design Refresher (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Valentine Card & Cookie Decorating (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- Panel Discussion: The Value of an Internship (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Student Initiative Internship Panel (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- NEW! Do you have protection? (for your Skin) (12:10 PM)
- Career Fair Success Workshop (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Management Department Employer/Student Panel & Networking (3:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Studies Speaker Series (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)A Global and Historical View on the North Dakota Man Camps (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)