OU Advanced Training Session
Thursday, September 3, 2015 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Do you have an OU site that needs improvement? This course will introduce you to tips and tricks to make your site more effective, eye catching and user friendly.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Meal Plan Changes Accepted (All Day)
- Specialty GX Registration (All Day)
- Bootcamp Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6 AM)
- Zen in Ten (9 AM)
- Zen in Ten (9:30 AM)
- Zen in Ten (9:50 AM)
- Toddler Storytime @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Veterans Lounge Grand Opening (10 AM)
- Zen in Ten (10:20 AM)
- Zen in Ten (10:40 AM)
- Barre (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- Creating Inclusive Communities: Conversation & Ice Cream Social (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movie: In the Mood for Love (6:30 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)