OU Forms Training
Friday, September 12, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Save time by switching from paper to online forms built in OU. Data submitted is immediately sent to the intended recipients and also populates an Excel spreadsheet. OU’s spam free forms provide a more secure way of transmitting data than paper forms.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- "Land In Her Own Name" Exhibit (All Day)
- Library Card Sign-Up Month Photo Contest! (All Day)
- EarthCycle (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Good Yarn Knitting Group (12 PM)
- W Volleyball at Florida International (12 PM)
- Fredagslunsjen (Norwegian language lunch) (12 PM)
- Economics Seminar (1 PM)
- ACE Personal Trainer Prep Course (2 PM)
- Yoga Relax (3 PM)
- GFPL Chess Club (3:30 PM)
- Malpractice Bowl (4 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- W Soccer vs. Creighton (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (5 PM)
- W Volleyball at Iowa (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)JLG's Rock the Streets (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Machine Gun Kelly (8 PM)