CANCELLED - OU Forms Training
Tuesday, May 5, 2015 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Robertson-Sayre CILT Workshops, Room 204
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Save time by switching from paper to online forms built in OU. Data submitted is immediately sent to the intended recipients and also populates an Excel spreadsheet. OU’s spam free forms provide a more secure way of transmitting data than paper forms.
Presenter: Tanner Rosendahl
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- SemperFit (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Preschool Story Time @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (11 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)NanoArt Exhibit: Hidden Landscapes II (12 PM)
- Creating Surveys in Qualtrics (1 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (4:45 PM)
- CycleStretch (5:30 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Culture Cooking Night (7 PM)
- My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Study at Smith Hall (8 PM)