OU Forms Training
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 10 AM - 11 AM
Prerequisite: A basic understanding of OU is required before taking this course.
Save time by switching from paper to online forms built in OU. Data submitted is immediately sent to the intended recipients and also populates an Excel spreadsheet. OU’s spam free forms provide a more secure way of transmitting data than paper forms.
Presenter: Tera Buckley
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- Kate Humble Dance Recital (7 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)