OmniUpdate Organization Templates - CANCELLED
Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Robertson-Sayre CILT Workshops, Room 204
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm.
Learn how to configure your organization template to make your site your own. This course is recommended only for users working with a customizable organization templates, such as student organizations/clubs, faculty sites and UND affiliates.
Presenter: Tera Buckley
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- International Education Week (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- The Inevitable: Menopause (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Stone Soup Awards (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- International Education Week: Study Abroad, Italy (12 PM)
- Designer Drug Seminar (12 PM)
- U2 Session- CPR: The Basics (12:10 PM)
- CPR: The Basics - CANCELLED (12:10 PM)
- FactFinder Website Presentation (2 PM)
- Creating Positive Relationships through Effective Communication (2:30 PM)
- International Education Week: Around the World in 120 Minutes (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Psi-Chi Induction (4 PM)
- U.S. Census Data Class (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Education Week: Cultural Night, China (6:30 PM)
- American Indian Film Festival (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- A Chorus Line (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Volleyball at Portland State (9 PM)