Microsoft Outlook 2013: Level 2 (Intermediate)
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
NDUS/UND Information Technologies Building Training Room 108
4349 James Ray Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Outlook Beginning: MUST have a BPOS E-mail Account on the NDUS E-mail System; basic understanding of computers; mouse, and file saving/retrieving skills.
Upon successful completion of this session, you will be able to: use advanced message options, see mail properties, use web access interface, create and use rules to automate email responses, set permissions for delegate, work with archive feature and junk e-mail.
Come Prepared for Outlook 2013 (Level 2) Training: Remember your “User Name” and “Password” to sign on to a machine in the training lab (instructions will be provided prior to signing in to use your account)
Presenter: Heidi Strande
Learning & Development sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Other Events on This Day
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Making Video Presentations with PowerPoint and your Voice (10 AM)
- iPads for Content, Communication & Notetaking (3:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Extended Dinner Closes for Semester at 11pm (11 PM)