CANCELLED - Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 2 (Intermediate)
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1 PM - 4 PM
Prerequisite: Outlook Beginning: MUST have a BPOS E-mail Account on the NDUS E-mail System; basic understanding of computers; mouse, and file saving/retrieving skills.
Upon successful completion of this session, you will be able to: use advanced message options, see mail properties, use web access interface, create and use rules to automate email responses, set permissions for delegate, work with archive feature and junk e-mail.
Come Prepared for Outlook 2010 (Level 2) Training: Remember your “User Name” and “Password” to sign on to a machine in the training lab (instructions will be provided prior to signing in to use your account)
Presenter: Heidi Strande
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- On Teaching Seminar (8:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Curriculum Proposals Education Sessions (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Women's Basketball vs. Jamestown (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Orchestra Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)