Purchasing Policies & Procedures
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Discuss current and new purchasing policies and procedures.
Presenters: Scott Schreiner & Vicki Von Harz
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- Senior Design Expo (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- NEW! NDPERS – Health, Life Insurance and Retirement (1 PM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (1:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)