Purchasing Policies & Procedures
Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Memorial Union Presidents Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Discuss current and new purchasing policies and procedures.
Presenters: Jana Thompson & Vicki Von Harz
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- Teaching with Technology Seminars (8:30 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Candidate Visit for the Burwell Endowed Chair of Entrepreneurship, Doan Winkel (10 AM)
- Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- CANCELED: Defensive Driving (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)