Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Category: Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: U2
Robertson-Sayre CILT Workshops, Room 204
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session will offer hands-on training in PaymentNet. Learn how to sign in to PaymentNet to review and reallocate purchasing card transactions and run your statement of account.
Presenter: Janelle McGarry
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Mayville State (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)