CANCELED: Defensive Driving
Wednesday, May 20, 2015 6 PM - 10 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Skalicky Tech Incubator 211
4300 James Ray Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Defensive Driving is taking every reasonable precaution to avoid crashes in spite of conditions and actions of others. To ensure State Fleet vehicle operators are trained in proper defensive techniques, State Fleet Services requires those who operate fleet vehicles, on at least a monthly basis, to take the course. All UND employees who receive a traffic violation, or are involved in an accident while operating a State Fleet vehicle are also required to attend. This session may also reduce your North Dakota insurance premiums, and possibly remove points from your driving record.
Presenter: Tom Brockling
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- Teaching with Technology Seminars (8:30 AM)
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures (9 AM)
- Art Exhibition - Micah Bloom: Codex (9 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help @ GFPL (10 AM)
- Candidate Visit for the Burwell Endowed Chair of Entrepreneurship, Doan Winkel (10 AM)
- Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group (6 PM)