Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6 PM - 10 PM
This session is required by State Fleet for all UND employees who drive State Fleet vehicles on a regular basis, have received a traffic violation, or have had an accident while operating a State Fleet vehicle. Employees are encouraged to bring a family member (spouse or dependents). This session may also reduce your North Dakota insurance premiums, and possibly remove points from your driving record.
Presenter: Instructors are from the Department of Public Safety
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Parking Ramp Maintenance (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF sessions (All Day)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- *CANCELLED* Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Mobile Devices, Apps, and Open Education Resources (9 AM)
- PaymentNet Training (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- CANCELED: Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 2 (Intermediate) (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)